IT AUDIT AND RISK ASSESMENT
IT security audits and assessments help our clients identify, manage, and reduce their risks. As Certified Information Systems Auditors, we offer a full range of IT security audits and assessments including:
- IT Security Audit and Assessment
- Compliance Audit and Industry Requirements
- Certified Auditor Letter to satisfy customer requests
- Initial and follow-up audit after corrective action
- Enhance information security and asset protectionWe review our clients’ security of network, servers, applications and data; we provide them with a Security Assessment Report including security vulnerabilities and recommendations to secure their systems and data. Our Security Action Plan provides a prioritized risk response executive summary of tasks that eliminate or reduce our clients’ security risks.
- We have been successful in finding threats that others have missed. At CYBERGLOBIX, our goal is to make sure our clients are protected on every front. That’s why we are the only firm that can offer unsurpassed assurance that we will find security risks that others have missed.
Penetration takes network security to the next level by actually exploring the network and systems for vulnerabilities. Simply deploying a firewall, vulnerability scanner (IPS / IDS, etc.), and an antivirus program are not enough to protect the system against an attack.
Regardless of how many security systems you use, there is still a good chance of weaknesses that exist within the network and systems. Without a comprehensive test, sensitive data is prone to disclosure and some organizations can face legal and compliance liabilities if they do not comply with IT security guidelines for data protection.
The penetration test involves two stages: the first stage involves locating the potential vulnerabilities in the network and then the second stage exploits the vulnerabilities for recommendations. When the penetration test is complete, the security experts prepare a report for your organization that includes vulnerabilities in the network, servers, applications, database system. Basically the report provides a way to evaluate the systems from independent professional??s view so that the necessary steps can be taken to repair the vulnerabilities and provide optimum information security.
CYBERGLOBIX specialises in data recovery, hard drive recovery and computer evidence investigations for leading organizations. Don’t worry about how to recover deleted files. Call us today so we can recover deleted files or track down vital evidence that is reliable and admissible to courts.
Computer forensics has become a vital business need for a growing number of companies. Computer data forensics is used to get evidence of illegal and inappropriate use of company computers included data theft and is also used in many types of human resources proceedings, including sexual harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination claims.
Evidence can be found in email systems, on network servers, and on employee’s computers. However, computer data can be easily manipulated and it is essential that the data search and analysis is performed by a trained and experienced computer forensics specialist to ensure the evidence stands up in court.
We work with businesses, law firms, and other business partners to discover crucial evidence with a fast and successful outcome.